The disposal of waste from construction sites is getting more and more expensive as well as a logistical problem. There are two types of waste present in construction sites: non-hazardous/low-hazard and hazardous waste, which have to be disposed of differently. Mineral waste such as debris or ground excavation can often be reused for construction, depending on the concentration of contaminants.
Hazardous waste like asbestos or contaminated wood needs to be disposed of in such a manner that they no longer represent a hazard to human beings or to the environment, which makes their disposal complex and expensive.
The services we provide include:
- Analysis and assessment of construction site waste
- Classification of construction site waste
- Recycling concepts
- Planning of the waste disposal
- Permit management
- Tendering of waste disposal services
- Supervision of waste disposal
- Documention of waste disposal
- Project management