Oftentimes, the demolition of buildings is executed by a wrecking ball immediately after the clearance of the site.
However, this procedure is considered inefficient as it causes more work separating different types of waste, or alternatively to increased waste disposal fees if disposed of in bulk.
Demolishing a building by separating construction materials such as artificial mineral fibres, wood or metals, also known as a controlled demolition, is generally far more cost-effective for the client.
The services we provide include:
- Survey of hazardous building materials
- Decontamination concepts
- Labour safety concepts
- Planning of demolition and waste disposal
- Obtaining demolition permits
- Tendering of demolition work
- Supervision of demolition work
- Documentation of demolition work